Ricoh AP for Small Business Help.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sign Up
- QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks Desktop Users
- Sage Users
- Sage Intacct Users
- Without Accounting Users
- Log in
- Sign out
- User Profile
- System settings
- Interface and Plugins
- Upload via email
- QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Sage Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Without Accounting Integration
- Manage Users
- User Guide
Line Item Table (LIT)
The Line Item Table can be toggled on or off, as required. When the LIT is turned on, the line items on the invoice are recognized and displayed in the LIT. If there is a difference between the invoice Total Due and the Line Item Total, it is indicated in red, next to Difference. You will not be able to verify the invoice when there is a difference between the Line Item Total and the Total Due.
When the LIT is on, you can choose to hide the fields above it by clicking the Hide Fields button. This allows for a larger view of the invoice. You can always unhide the fields by using the Show Fields button.
Use the buttons under Row Corrections and Column Corrections to edit and correct data in the rows and columns.
Row Corrections includes the following:
Add Multiple Line – Add multiple rows from the invoice to the LIT
- Click Add multiple lines. A message prompts you to highlight the required row or rows on the invoice.
- Use the mouse to select the area on the invoice that represents the new rows. The data (Description and Amount) from the rows selected on the invoice is included in the LIT. The new line items are identified as a Line in the Type column.
Add Misc. Charge – Add miscellaneous charges, such as, taxes, surcharges, freight, and other fees, from the invoice to the LIT
- Click the Add Misc. Charge button.
- Use the mouse to select the miscellaneous charges on the invoice. The data from the selected area is included in the LIT. The miscellaneous charges are identified as Misc. Charge in the Type column.
Remove – Removes row(s) from the LIT
- Mark the row(s) to remove by selecting the checkbox at the beginning of the row.
- Click Remove to delete the selected row(s) from the LIT.
Digital Stickies - Adds a note to the invoice that includes the GL code, Account Name and Amount
- Click the On button near the Digital Stickies text in order to activate the functionality.
- Select an item from the Line Item Table and choose the Account for the selected Item. The selected item will then be visible on the Digital Sticky.
Column Corrections includes the following:
Highlight – Select a column area on the invoice for the values to be incorporated into the current column of the LIT
- Place cursor in the column to fill.
- Click Highlight. A message prompts you to highlight the required column on the invoice.
- Select the column area on the invoice using the mouse and the values are included into the column of the LIT.
Clear – Clears the current column off all its values
- Place cursor in the column to clear.
- Click Clear to erase all the values in the current column.
Note: Clear has no effect on any miscellaneous charges added to the LIT
Assign the same Account or Class to Multiple Rows
You can assign the same account and/or class to multiple rows. It can be done for all rows or for specific rows.
- Select all rows by clicking the checkbox to the left of Description or select specific rows by clicking the checkbox that precedes each row.
- From the Account and Class drop-downs select the account and/or class to be assigned to the selected rows.