Ricoh AP for Small Business Help.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sign Up
- QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks Desktop Users
- Sage Users
- Sage Intacct Users
- Without Accounting Users
- Log in
- Sign out
- User Profile
- System settings
- Interface and Plugins
- Upload via email
- QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Sage Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Without Accounting Integration
- Manage Users
- User Guide
Post to QuickBooks Integration / Sage Integration / Without Accounting Integration
The verified invoices are displayed on the Ricoh AP for Small Business page with a Post button at the right end of the invoice.
On this page, you can:
- Click Post on the required invoice to immediately post it to your accounting provider.
- Click Delete on the required invoice to delete an invoice and remove it from the main page.
Note: You can automatically post documents after they are verified. On the Account Settings page, in System Settings tab, select the Post when verified checkbox.
Note: Posting within Without Accounting Integration will solely post the invoices within the selected cloud storage (if applicable). In order to get the processed data, you must export them (one by one or in bulk – by using the Export Files button).
Save Posted Invoices in Dropbox
To maintain an audit trail, you can have processed invoices stored in your Dropbox account. Connect to Dropbox and turn on the feature to save a PDF of the invoice images in your Dropbox account and insert a link to the PDF file in the memo field in QuickBooks / Sage.
Connect to Dropbox
- On the Account Settings page, Interfaces and Plugins tab, Cloud Storage Integration pane, connect to Dropbox by clicking Connect. You are prompted to log into your Dropbox account, if you have not already signed in.
- Select Save Output, specify the output path by clicking on the Browse button and select your destination folder.
- Click Accept Changes. The invoices posted to QuickBooks / Sage are also saved as PDF files in your output folder.
Note: The posted invoice stored in your Dropbox account is a PDF searchable, this means that the text can be found upon using the standard search functionality.
Note: For other cloud storages, please see Cloud Storage Integration