Ricoh AP for Small Business Help.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sign Up
- QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks Desktop Users
- Sage Users
- Sage Intacct Users
- Without Accounting Users
- Log in
- Sign out
- User Profile
- System settings
- Interface and Plugins
- Upload via email
- QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Sage Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Without Accounting Integration
- Manage Users
- User Guide
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
QuickBooks Desktop integration
QuickBooks Desktop integration enables you to import QuickBooks vendors and chart of accounts into Ricoh AP for Small Business and post your invoices as Vendor Bills into QuickBooks. Click the Download button to download the QuickBooks Sync application and authorize Ricoh AP for Small Business to connect to QuickBooks Desktop.
Ricoh AP for Small Business will not be able to process your invoices successfully until it is connected to QuickBooks Desktop.
Connecting to QuickBooks Desktop
When connected to QuickBooks Desktop, Ricoh AP for Small Business can view your vendors, chart of accounts, and post bills on your behalf.
Click the Download button to download the RICOH APS - QuickBooks Sync onto your computer. Run the executable to install the RICOH APS - QuickBooks Sync.
This is an application required for Ricoh AP for Small Business to communicate with QuickBooks.
Use your APS account credentials to login to the RICOH APS - QuickBooks Sync..
- After the log in is done successful, you have to open your QuickBooks Desktop application in order to connect to your company.
- When your company is successfully identified you can sync your QuickBooks accounting data with your APS account.
- The Advanced button is used to setting the auto sync period between your QuickBooks and your APS account.
QuickBooks Desktop Multi-Company Support
Multi-Company support feature allows you to process invoices on targeted views and register them directly within your desired company.
This feature enables you to connect your APS account to multiple companies through RICOH APS QuickBooks Sync agent. In order to use this feature:
- Make sure you have at most one company opened within QuickBooks Desktop.
- Make sure you connect the agent to the right APS tenant before connecting any company. When prompted, give our agent the desired access permissions to your QuickBooks Desktop app.
- When switching between companies make sure to follow the steps prompted by the agent in case of company disconnection / reconnection or in case of syncing. On this note, make sure you don’t change companies when the auto-sync is operating.
Make your upload experience more fluid when uploading large batches of invoices from your desired MFP or on-the-go via email. Change the APS view to your desired company then wait for the invoices to be listed!
Stay up-to-date with our desktop agent. Download the latest version from your account in order for Multi-Company support feature to work as designed.
IMPORTANT! Please note that, in order to use RICOH APS with shared company files, you must ensure to use only QuickBooks Desktop Accountant or Enterprise solutions!