Ricoh AP for Small Business Help.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sign Up
- QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks Desktop Users
- Sage Users
- Sage Intacct Users
- Without Accounting Users
- Log in
- Sign out
- User Profile
- System settings
- Interface and Plugins
- Upload via email
- QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Sage Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Without Accounting Integration
- Manage Users
- User Guide
QuickBooks integration enables you to import QuickBooks vendors and chart of accounts into Ricoh AP for Small Business and post your invoices as Vendor Bills into QuickBooks. Click the Connect to QuickBooks button to authorize Ricoh AP for Small Business to connect to Intuit’s QuickBooks.
Ricoh AP for Small Business will not be able to process your invoices successfully until it is connected to QuickBooks.
Ricoh AP for Small Business synchronizes your Vendors and Chart of Accounts from QuickBooks once daily. You can also synchronize at any time by clicking the Synchronize button. For instance, if you have added new vendors or Accounts, you can manually synchronize to Ricoh AP for Small Business. Vendor information is used by Ricoh AP for Small Business to improve accuracy and to post invoices
Connecting to QuickBooks
When connected to QuickBooks, Ricoh AP for Small Business can view your vendors, chart of accounts, and post bills on your behalf.
- Click the Connect to QuickBooks button and you are prompted to log into your QuickBooks account, if you are not already signed in.
Log in with your QuickBooks user name and password.
The Welcome to Intuit App Center dialog is displayed and you are prompted to grant permission for Ricoh AP for Small Business to access your QuickBooks company data.
To grant access, click the Authorize button.
The message, "Ricoh AP for Small Business and QuickBooks are now connected" is displayed. The Interfaces and Plugins tab of the Account Settings page also states that your account is connected to QuickBooks.
Other UI changes when connected to QuickBooks
In the Account Settings > Interfaces & Plugins tab, under the QuickBooks Integration drop-down, you will see additional UI changes:
- The Disconnect button is included in that tab. Use this to disconnect from QuickBooks when you have completed your invoice processing or at any time you want to disconnect.
- The Synchronize button is included in that tab. Use this to perform synchronizations in addition to the default once-a-day synchronization.
Under the Configuration heading you can choose to post your invoice as a PDF file to QuickBooks by enabling the On button.