Ricoh AP for Small Business Help.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sign Up
- QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks Desktop Users
- Sage Users
- Sage Intacct Users
- Without Accounting Users
- Log in
- Sign out
- User Profile
- System settings
- Interface and Plugins
- Upload via email
- QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Sage Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Without Accounting Integration
- Manage Users
- User Guide
You can upload files in 3 ways: Add invoice files from computers, scan directly from Ricoh MFP, upload from cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Box, or Google DriveTM.
The allowed file types that can be uploaded are the following:
- Digital image files (TIF, JPG, BMP, GIF).
- Portable document format (PDF).
Add invoice files from computers
Upload your scanned files to the server for Ricoh AP for Small Business to access and process.
- On Ricoh AP for Small Business’s main page, click the + Add Files… button to upload the scanned documents to the server.
- In the Open dialog, browse to the required folder and select the scanned documents (invoices) to upload. If you have Flash or Silverlight, you can select multiple files.
After uploading all the required invoices, click the Process Files button.
- The message, "Processing batch …" is displayed as all the uploaded files are submitted to Ricoh APS for recognition and analysis.
- During processing each invoice will display a "Processing…" message on the right.
- After processing, the invoices will be displayed with a Verify button at the right end of the invoice row.
You can continue adding more scanned documents or proceed to verifying these uploaded documents on the Verify page.
- Once you have uploaded the invoice documents, the rest of the steps can always be done at another time. You can go offline and return online at a later time and continue.
- Loading of read-only files is not supported on Safari for Windows.
Upload from Dropbox
You can upload files from Dropbox for invoice processing. If you don’t have a Dropbox account, set one up (www.dropbox.com).
Before uploading invoices from Dropbox, you must connect your Dropbox account to Ricoh AP for Small Business.
Connect to Dropbox - On the Account Settings page, Interfaces and Plugins tab, Cloud Storage Integration pane, connect to Dropbox by clicking Connect. You are prompted to log into your Dropbox account, if you had not already signed in.
Configure Dropbox - On the Interfaces & Plugins tab, click on Cloud Storage Integration to display the Dropbox configuration
To save all your posted invoices to Dropbox, select Save Output, specify the output path by clicking on the Browse button and select your destination folder. Click Accept Changes.
The invoices posted to QuickBooks / Sage are also saved as PDF files in your output folder
Note: For other cloud storages, please see Cloud Storage Integration
Upload from Ricoh MFP
You can upload files directly from the Ricoh MFP(Multifunctional Printer) with one of the following two options.
- RICOH Smart Integration.
- RICOH Integrated Cloud Environment.
When uploading invoices, before processing them, there are two more buttons available:
- Reject Files – To reject individual, group (compact or not) of invoices;
- Process Files – To process individual, group (compact or not) of invoices;
You may select the invoices to reject or process in one of the following manners:
- One-by-one: selecting individual invoices with just the simple click;
- Compact groups: selecting the first invoice within the group, then holding the Shift key whilst slicking on the last invoice within the selectable group;
- Non-compact groups: by selecting invoices using a combination of the previous two techniques;
Note: You may deselect individual invoices by holding the Ctrl key and then clicking on the desired invoice to deselect.
Note: You may undo the whole selection by clicking outside the invoices area.
Note: You may not reject invoices that are under the effect of the Invoice Grouping feature.
Note: Latent invoice/(s) rejection may cause them to be posted within the Cloud Storage, but not within the accounting system.